Liquid mould-inhibitor/water activity controller
Article number: 1003587
HAMECOMOULD-LIQUID is a liquid product with a wide action: It not only kills moulds effectively, it also binds free water.
The benefits of HAMECOMOULD-LIQUID can be summarized as follows:
HAMECOMOULD-LIQUID prevents moulding, even during prolonged storage.
- No energy losses through heating.
- No deterioration of technical results through the development of mycotoxins.
- No bridging in silo.
- Feeds remain palatable.
HAMECOMOULD-LIQUID sees to a homogeneous distribution of moisture.
- The reduction in the amount of free moisture offers extra protection against mould growth.
- There is a less chance of moisture accumulation in the silo, as the Aw value is stabilized.
- The moisture balance can be controlled; There is significantly less difference between the calculated and actual moisture percentage.
- Considerable energy savings during pressing occur.
- Owing to the complete penetration of the free water the flow properties of the feed are improved; Less chance of bridging in the silo.
HAMECOMOULD-LIQUID is user-friendly.
- Non-corrosive, no damage to production equipment.
- Non-toxic, harmless to human beings and animals.
- Environment-friendly, fully biodegradable.
- Automatic application by accurate and reliable dosage equipment.
- Excellent distribution throughout products by means of the HAMECOMOULD-LIQUID/water premix.
- Grain, bruised grain, other raw materials and complete feed at moisture content up to 14%: 0,5- 1 kg/MT
- Grain, bruised grain and other feed raw materials, moisture content from:
- 14-15%: 1- 3 kg/MT
- 16-18%: 3-5 kg/MT
- 18-20%: 5- 7 kg/MT
- 20-22% : 7-9 kg/MT
- 22-24%: 9-10 kg/MT
Stable for at least 2 years, when stored in a dry and cool place.
25 kgs jerrycan, 1.000 liter IBC-container.