Article number: 1002710
HAMECO-pH is developed to control in a natural way bacterial diarrhoea in piglets and poultry. Further on HAMECO-pH improves significantly the microbiological quality of the drinking water.
HAMECO-pH is a liquid, balanced mixture of acidulants and emulsifiers to compensate the physiological hydrochloric acid deficiency in the stomach of piglets and poultry.
This product is applied through the drinking water system.
The important acidity in the stomach and the less marked acidity in the lower intestine are a necessary condition to reduce the multiplication of pathogenic enterobacteria, like E.coli and Salmonella.
With HAMECO-pH the buffer capacity of the feed/water intake is reduced, and thereby a higher enzymatic digestibility can be attained. It also influences the bacterial population in the upper part of the intestine. Here HAMECO-pH promotes the development of useful bacteria like Lactobacilli.
- Prevents the growth of pathogenic bacteria (esp. E.coli).
- Stimulates the development of Lactobacilli.
- Improves the ratio water/feed intake.
- Improves the proteins digestibility.
- Improves the microbiological quality of the drinking water.
- Stimulates enzyme production and promotes optimal digestion and absorption.
- Has a pH and anti-bacterial lowering effect
- Does not eliminate Lactic Acid bacteria that contribute strongly to a stable intestinal flora.
These advantages will give a significant better feed conversion rate and a significant lower mortality.
Indicative dosage rate is 2 - 3 liters of HAMECO-pH per 1.000 liters of drinking water.
During the whole day if bacterial infections are present. In case of a preventive treatment only 8 hours a day the drinking water is treated.
Stable for at least 2 years, when stored in a dry and cool place. Color change does not affect performance.
1 liter bottle, 5 liter jerrycan, 25 kgs jerrycan, 200 liter drum or 1.000 liter IBC-container.